This year marks the 5th anniversary after the #MeToo movement that illuminated the terrible reality of sexual harassment and abuse of authority within the workplace. The movement, which is believed to have been started by Tarana Burke in 2006 to support survivors of...
Helping You Navigate Employment Law
Month: November 2022
- Hurwitz Law Celebrates Women’s History Month And Fights For Equal Pay
- Raising Awareness of Racial Discrimination During Black History Month
- When the Boss Uses a Position of Authority to Create a Sexually Hostile Work Environment
- Five Years After the #MeToo Movement – Sexual Harassment Still Happens and Employers Turn a Blind Eye Toward It
- EEOC Charges, Michigan Wage and Hour Complaints, and NLRB Complaints: Explained