Sexual harassment from a supervisor Sexual harassment in the workplace is complicated, especially when your harasser is a supervisor. Many employees find themselves drawn into sexual relationships with the boss. The question, can a sexual relationship with the boss...
Helping You Navigate Employment Law
Month: January 2023
- Hurwitz Law Celebrates Women’s History Month And Fights For Equal Pay
- Raising Awareness of Racial Discrimination During Black History Month
- When the Boss Uses a Position of Authority to Create a Sexually Hostile Work Environment
- Five Years After the #MeToo Movement – Sexual Harassment Still Happens and Employers Turn a Blind Eye Toward It
- EEOC Charges, Michigan Wage and Hour Complaints, and NLRB Complaints: Explained