On September 9, 2021, President Joe Biden announced his plan for private-sector businesses with 100 or more employees to mandate that their workers be vaccinated or undergo weekly testing. The soon-to-be-implemented federal mandate will be dictated by the Department...
Helping You Navigate Employment Law
Month: September 2021
- Hurwitz Law Celebrates Women’s History Month And Fights For Equal Pay
- Raising Awareness of Racial Discrimination During Black History Month
- When the Boss Uses a Position of Authority to Create a Sexually Hostile Work Environment
- Five Years After the #MeToo Movement – Sexual Harassment Still Happens and Employers Turn a Blind Eye Toward It
- EEOC Charges, Michigan Wage and Hour Complaints, and NLRB Complaints: Explained