On November 3, 2020, the Department of Labor’s Wage and Hour Division published an opinion letter regarding when the FLSA requires employers to pay non-exempt employees (i.e., overtime eligible employees) for time spent in voluntary training programs. The general rule...
Helping You Navigate Employment Law
Month: November 2020
- Hurwitz Law Celebrates Women’s History Month And Fights For Equal Pay
- Raising Awareness of Racial Discrimination During Black History Month
- When the Boss Uses a Position of Authority to Create a Sexually Hostile Work Environment
- Five Years After the #MeToo Movement – Sexual Harassment Still Happens and Employers Turn a Blind Eye Toward It
- EEOC Charges, Michigan Wage and Hour Complaints, and NLRB Complaints: Explained