A salesperson with a job duty involving “outside sales” who is not compensated for overtime pay by the employer should be advised that the United States Sixth Circuit Court has recently clarified that overtime should indeed be paid under circumstances where the...
Helping You Navigate Employment Law
Month: September 2020
- Hurwitz Law Celebrates Women’s History Month And Fights For Equal Pay
- Raising Awareness of Racial Discrimination During Black History Month
- When the Boss Uses a Position of Authority to Create a Sexually Hostile Work Environment
- Five Years After the #MeToo Movement – Sexual Harassment Still Happens and Employers Turn a Blind Eye Toward It
- EEOC Charges, Michigan Wage and Hour Complaints, and NLRB Complaints: Explained