Our law firm represents all types of professionals in licensing investigations and hearings. There is nothing more important than protecting the license you worked so hard to obtain. Quite often the licensing action is triggered by an erroneous report about your professional or personal conduct. Most professionals are not aware that such actions are very defensible and resolved without the loss of license. It is critical to evaluate the following:
- What triggered the investigation;
- Who is the investigator;
- What is the purpose of the investigation;
- What documents are being requested;
- What creative solutions and compromises can be offered to limit the investigation;
- Do you have any potential civil claims against an accuser;
- Are there criminal law considerations to weigh; and
- Can a written response be submitted in lieu of an investigation interview.
Learn How We Can Help
If you find yourself being investigated by a licensing agency, please contact us by calling 844-HURWITZ or complete our online form. We can help!