On November 24, 2020, the Michigan Court of Appeals issued an opinion in Sikkema v. Professional Benefits Service, Inc., which highlights why it is so critical to (a) have an employment law attorney review any offer letter, employment agreement, or compensation...
Helping You Navigate Employment Law
Month: December 2020
- Hurwitz Law Celebrates Women’s History Month And Fights For Equal Pay
- Raising Awareness of Racial Discrimination During Black History Month
- When the Boss Uses a Position of Authority to Create a Sexually Hostile Work Environment
- Five Years After the #MeToo Movement – Sexual Harassment Still Happens and Employers Turn a Blind Eye Toward It
- EEOC Charges, Michigan Wage and Hour Complaints, and NLRB Complaints: Explained